Jan Hess - Modelsport
252 65 Tursko, Czech Republic
+420 315 786 266
+420 315 786 401
The seller reserves the right to change prices without previous notification. Also he guarantees to charge the original price if the new price is higher and will charge the new price in case it is lower than the original price for ordered or undelivered orders. This policy does not apply to limited sales with stated validity from – to.
The on-line payment can be done through integrated secured payment gateway for VISA, Mastercard or PayPal. Bank transfer is also possible, in this case we will issue a proforme invoice, which will be sent to your e-mail address. The goods are shipped after the receipt of your payment. Note: Cash on delivery is not available for international orders (i.e. available only if the delivery address is in Czech Republic).
Personal data protection
- The warranties on the goods in an on-line shop are controlled by the valid and actual legal law of the Czech Republic
- The seller sells top quality products. In the case of malfunction it is possible to contact the seller or an authorized service for each type of product.
- The customer is obligated to check the goods right after delivery. If you discover mechanical damage of the cover, check the goods and in case of damage make a record of the damaged goods during the presence of the carrier. The carrier is responsible for the damages caused during the delivery, all the goods are insured. After creating the record of damage the customer will receive an adequate discount or will receive new goods. By signing the shipping documents you agree to take over the goods and you confirm the goods were delivered properly and on time. In case of mechanical damage, which is not noticeable during the delivery, you are obligated to file a complaint within three days of delivery. Later complaints of mechanical damage will not be admitted in the reason of expiration of the insurance time for the delivery company.
- Before the customer uses the product for the first time he is obligated to read the warranty conditions including the manual and to obey this information. The customer is responsible for all material, health or other damages in the case of product misuse.
- The warranty does not apply to standard wear-out.The provided warranty is not applicable for damages cause by a crash of the model, damages of the motor by using improper fuel etc. The professional workplace decides about the application of the warranty.
- If the goods taken over by the customer are not the same as on the contract of purchase, the customer has the right to receive the correct goods without any postponement and if the exchange of the goods is not possible the customer can demand a sufficient discount or he can cancel the order. This does not apply when the customer knew about the change in the contract of purchase or he himself caused the change. The customer has a right to exchange the goods only if it is necessary due to the damage. An authorized service center will decide about this by a written review of the damage. In this case either the product will be exchanged or the amount paid will be returned.
No personal data provided by the customer for registration will be provided to a third party and all the data will be treated according to the corresponding legal assessments.The business commerce in this internet shop is directed by the established Civil and Business code and other related rules of law of Czech Republic.
Verification by phone
The seller reserves the right to verify the accuracy of the provided data and order by telephone or by email. (Particularly with bigger orders.)
The seller reserves the right to change prices without previous notification. Also he guarantees to charge the original price if the new price is higher and will charge the new price in case it is lower than the original price for ordered or undelivered orders. This policy does not apply to limited action sales with stated validity from – to.
The seller reserves the right to either cancel (not accept) orders or fullfil partially in cases when the demanded goods were removed from sale and are no longer supplied.
By ordering goods the customer agrees with the above stated conditions.